"Parc and Chateau Valrose" Top 5 Page for this destination Nice Off The Beaten Path Tip by NiceLife
Nice Off The Beaten Path: 126 reviews and 150 photos
The Parc Valrose is really part of the University of Nice school of sciences. Set in a large estate, high-tech modern buildings blend sensitively with the splendid monumental Chateau Valrose, accompanied with greek mock ruined temple and grotto, and a lovely small lake with japanese water feature. Late afternoon is a great time to enjoy the park as the students are all off home. The Parc is in southwest of Cimiez, glimpses of whose superb belle epoche granduer can be seen in the background. It is accessible on foot some two kilometres northeast of the railway station.
More Off The Beaten Path in Nice (35)
More Reviews (154)
- See All New bus tariffs from May 3rd, 2013
- See All Promenades des Anglais (2005) Olivier...
- See All Riviera Road Safety and two wheels
- See All At last - beer at sensible prices - with...
- See All One final "thing to do" - do nothing!
- See All Why shopkeepers are suspicious of you
- See All Temperature around the year in Nice
- See All Well recommended by the many Scots...
- See All Power-assisted para-flying thingumy
- See All Where to see big French and...
- See All Nice Etoile
- See All You came here to get away from this, no?
NiceLife's Related Pages
Have you been to Nice?Share Your Travels