"PISA - The pulpit by Pisano in Battistero" Top 5 Page for this destination Tuscany Things to Do Tip by globetrott
Tuscany Things to Do: 214 reviews and 399 photos
The interior of the Battistero is less beautiful than the Duomo, BUT there are 2 exceptions :
1) Shown on my picture : The great pulpit by Nicola Pisano - it will remind you of course of the one made by his son Giovanni inside the Duomo of Pisa.
Click on the picture to see the animal-sculptures , that make the basement for the columns of the pulpit.
Address: Inside the Battistero
Directions: Inside the Battistero, on Piazza dei Miracoli
More Things to Do in Tuscany (19)
More Reviews (36)
- See All SIENA - symbols on the housewalls
- See All PISA - Palazzo Reale
- See All PISA - Are you sure this view is worth...
- See All PISA - calculate your time !
globetrott's Related Pages
Have you been to Tuscany?Share Your Travels