"Electric Busses" Electric Buses Tip by nikola316
Electric Buses, Belgrade: 2 reviews and 2 photos
These busses have long arms with wheels at the end that run on electrical cables over the city streets. They mostly run around the city center, while normal Diesel busses take commuters into the city's outlying areas.
For the Commuter, these work the same as any municipal bus. Buy a ticket, get on and punch your ticket.
More Transportation in Belgrade (18)
More Reviews (52)
- See All Underground Shopping!!!
- See All Restaurant Sign on Terazije
- See All Pleasently Pickled in the square
- See All Walking Back From Law School
- See All 6.00 AM Waiting for my Taxi
- Dinars, Dollars, Travelers Checks and...
- See All Gridlock in Belgrade
- See All View On Diagonal Buildings From Hill in...
- See All AAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
- See All THE SMART WAY TO CALL LONG DISTANCE
- CRVENA ZVEZDA ONE OF BELGRADE'S SOCCER...
Been to Belgrade?Share your travels with the world!
nikola316's Related Pages
Have you been to Belgrade?Share Your Travels