"Bakshees!!!!!!" Top 5 Page for this destination Bangladesh Warnings Or Dangers Tip by Saagar
Bangladesh Warnings and Dangers: 34 reviews and 20 photos
Twice upon leaving Bangladesh for home I have been asked for bakshees (tip or bribe) by those who do the check-in at Zia International Airport's counters. Can you believe it????
Once I was told my luggage wouldn't arrive if I didn't pay. I asked immediately for the superviser and got a uniformed policeman's attention, and that helped - but I suspect both the supervisor and the cop were part of the scam.
More Reviews (66)
- See All Good coverage of Bangladesh on Google...
- See All Delhi Night Life
- See All Airlines' domestic routes in B'desh
- See All An excellent shop with a cause
- See All Hot chillies
- Sweet peanut sellers
- See All Buddhist influence in the Raozan area of...
- See All Maheskhali Island Buddhist stupas
- See All Appropriate dress for women.
- See All Tired of Chittagong City?
- See All Hotel in Comilla
- Packing for Bangladesh
Saagar's Related Pages
Have you been to Bangladesh?Share Your Travels