The market block at Shantinagar: "Dhaka markets after night" Top 5 Page for this destination Bangladesh Nightlife Tip by Saagar
Bangladesh Nightlife: 11 reviews and 7 photos
As a nightlife spot it's a bit odd, depending on your definition.
I found it very, very interesting to visit the semi-indoor markets (fish, spices, vegetables, fruits, meat, garments, you name it) in the Shantinagar area after darkness has fallen outside. Here the freshest ingredients for today's dinner og tomorrow's breakfast are purchased.
This is a good place to buy your mosquito net, too.
Just take in the atmosphere and be prepared for a bit of stir; this ain't a tourist spot.
Address: Shantinagar, Dhaka
More Nightlife in Bangladesh (3)
More Reviews (74)
- See All Good coverage of Bangladesh on Google...
- See All Airlines' domestic routes in B'desh
- See All An excellent shop with a cause
- See All Hot chillies
- Sweet peanut sellers
- See All Buddhist influence in the Raozan area of...
- See All Flimsy bridges
- See All Maheskhali Island Buddhist stupas
- See All Appropriate dress for women.
- See All Tired of Chittagong City?
- See All Hotel in Comilla
- Packing for Bangladesh
Saagar's Related Pages
Have you been to Bangladesh?Share Your Travels