"Cap Sounion - Half day" Sounio Tip by janbeeu
Sounio, Athens: 9 reviews and 12 photos
Afternoon drive along the scenic coastal road through the wonderful beach resort areas of Glyfada, Vouliagmeni and Varkiza, arriving at the most southeastern point of Attica, Cape Sounion, where the white marble pillars of the Temple of Poseidon still stand.
This is a photographers delight so bring your camera! Early evening return to hotel.
More Off The Beaten Path in Athens (24)
More Reviews (193)
- See All Greek life in short 3
- See All Byzantine Churches 4
- See All About alcohol and love
- See All Buses
- See All Shopping in Athens 2
- See All Post, Currier & Newspapers
janbeeu's Related Pages
Have you been to Athens?Share Your Travels