"Combination of the Old & New Architecture Styles" Top 5 Page for this destination City Hall & Nathan Phillips Square Tip by CdnJane
City Hall & Nathan Phillips Square, Toronto: 56 reviews and 92 photos
One place that is always fun to show off, are the Twin buildings of "New City Hall" at Nathan Phillips Square. It is actually not really the city hall anymore as there is Metro Hall down on King Street at John Street. However, because of the older city hall with the more classical architecture of the 1800s across Bay Street from Nathan Phillips Square, known as "Old" City Hall - we still tend to refer to it as "New" City Hall.
I didn't really take a picture of the curved towers, or of Old City Hall - just took a picture of some of the architectural features.
Address: Queen St between Bay St. & University Ave
More Things to Do in Toronto (11)
More Reviews (99)
- See All Don't Have to Be an Idiot to Go Here
- See All Have a Friend with a Yacht Club...
- See All Catch glimpses of the Past and Present...
- See All Tim Horton's Coffee - Its the Canadian...
- See All Direction Signs on Exiting Subway...
- See All Pay Attention to Construction Sites
- See All Another Autumn Shot from my balcony
- See All Good Conference Location in North...
- See All Seems pretty popular
- See All Canada Day Goes Country
- Oh Dear! What should I bring
- Make Sure You've Settled on a Price
CdnJane's Related Pages
Have you been to Toronto?Share Your Travels