"Big Load !!" Top 5 Page for this destination Trekking Tip by into-thin-air
Trekking, Nepal: 82 reviews and 181 photos
When you are getting tired and your rucksack is weighing Heavy on your back -- You are looking forwards to getting to your Lodge and getting it off your back -- Then you come across a porter who's load is 3 or 4 times heavier that what you have -- then you Really Do count your Blessings and wonder what on earth you were whinging about in the first place !!!!!!
2006 -- I am 100% Sure that the information in this tip is still as good now as when I wrote it in 2004 -- Happy Travels in Nepal -- Rob
More Sports & Outdoors in Nepal (63)
More Reviews (284)
- See All Endearing memories of my Annapurna...
- See All Other shorter options for trekking Mardi...
- See All The dangers of not acclimating properly
- See All Ideas for Day Trips from Kathmandu
- See All Service Charges and Taxes
- See All Average Numbers arriving in Nepal
- See All Best and Cheapest Breakfast in Kathmandu
- See All Getting from Kathmandu to Pokhara
- See All Mardi Himal Loop Night 8
- See All Paintings by local artists
- See All Thermorest / Cary-Mat while Teahouse...
- See All Great Ambiance ;-)
into-thin-air's Related Pages
Have you been to Nepal?Share Your Travels