"Bacchus - god of the wine and vinyards" Top 5 Page for this destination Bernkastel-Kues Off The Beaten Path Tip by globetrott
Bernkastel-Kues Off The Beaten Path: 18 reviews and 19 photos
Bacchus - the god of vinyards - looking down at the people passing by the townhall of Bernkastel-Kues.
A bit sceptical, maybe even a bit stoned ??
What-ever, he certainly likes to remind you to be careful with the sweat wine of the Mosel, going to your head easily and sometimes too quickly...
More Reviews (39)
- See All What a great balcony at the river
- See All the main square at night
- See All take the old Mercedes to the castle...
- See All share your table with a bear
globetrott's Related Pages
Explore the World
Have you been to Bernkastel-Kues?Share Your Travels
Latest Bernkastel-Kues hotel reviews
- Hotel Gastehaus E. Prum
- 21 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Feb 25, 2013
- Hotel - Restaurant 'Doctor Weinstube'
- 37 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 23, 2012
- Hotel Moselpark Eventresort
- 13 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 8, 2013
- Flair Hotel Zum Kurfuersten
- 6 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jan 23, 2013
- Hotel Baeren
- 8 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jul 24, 2012
- Burg Landshut Hotel
- 7 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 8, 2012