"Moere and Romsdal ferry delights" Top 5 Page for this destination Norway Transportation Tip by Saagar
Norway Transportation: 216 reviews and 187 photos
Moere and Romsdal county together with neigbouring Soer-Trondelag has an extensive ferry service to stitch together the land.
There is rarely time for more than a dash up to the top deck to see the view, and a visit to the kiosk for a coffee. But don't miss this: You got to taste SVELE, which is a little pankace made by the crew, and it comes as a snack with either butter + brown cheese or sugar. Even if there is nobody at the counter, there is normally svele to be had on a self-service basis, just put the money in the box and do the change, too. The rates are listed.
More Transportation in Norway (32)
More Reviews (129)
- See All Hurtigruten cruise in 5 minutes - save...
- See All Re what currency to bring to Norway
- See All Hiking on the cheap - base camp in Oslo
- See All In the heart of Jotunheimen
- See All Best chocolate in Norway:
- See All Cheap air tickets to/from Norway
- See All Cheapest beer in Norway
- See All Drinking and alcohol in Norway
- See All Norwegian State Railways Oslo to Gjøvik
- See All Bring drinks!
- See All Tired of E6? Divert over...
- Nightlife, ship, hotel, restaurant and...
Saagar's Related Pages
Have you been to Norway?Share Your Travels