"Weddings" Top 5 Page for this destination Bangladesh Things to Do Tip by Saagar
Bangladesh Things to Do: 60 reviews and 57 photos
Staying at a hotel or near a fancy restaurant you will inevitably see crowds attending weddings during the right season.
If the party managers spot you and you seem to be an ok person, the chances are you will be invited to the wedding. Go!
You'll get to meet the bride and the groom and the extended family, too.
More Things to Do in Bangladesh (17)
More Reviews (60)
- See All Good coverage of Bangladesh on Google...
- See All Delhi Night Life
- See All Airlines' domestic routes in B'desh
- See All An excellent shop with a cause
- See All Hot chillies
- Sweet peanut sellers
- See All Flimsy bridges
- See All Maheskhali Island Buddhist stupas
- See All Appropriate dress for women.
- See All Tired of Chittagong City?
- See All Hotel in Comilla
- Packing for Bangladesh
Saagar's Related Pages
Have you been to Bangladesh?Share Your Travels