"Most accessible beaches." Top 5 Page for this destination United Arab Emirates Things to Do Tip by Faiza-Ifrah
United Arab Emirates Things to Do: 162 reviews and 266 photos
Since most tourists in the UAE will land in Dubai, so here I will only list some beaches that they can chose from a number of what we have:
1. Jumeirah Beach: At Jumeirah Road in Bur Dubai is located in a park named Jumeirah Beach Park. It is the busiest of all the beaches and can get crowded on holidays and in the evenings. Nearby attractions include Dubai Zoo and Mercatto Mall.
2. Mumzar Park and Beach: Located in Deirah Dubai, the Park offers other attractions like watersports, bbq, walkways, children playarea, roller blade ring, etc.
3. Beaches by Seaview Road, Sharjah: This is an extensive stretch of sand that offers wonderful look at the watersports, 4 wheel driving, as well as beautiful views of Sharjah skyline on one side and of Dubai's Mumzar Beach Park on the other.
4. Mina Siyahi: 25 kms from Dubai when traveling towards Abu Dhabi and in the vicinity of Burju Arab Hotel. While the construction goes on around the area in full swing, this beautiful and less crowded stretch is still available for a day off (see the picture).
More Things to Do in United Arab Emirates (4)
More Reviews (20)
- See All Climb the tallest mountain of the...
- See All Here is our favorite hangout, if you can...
- See All Beware of traffic control cameras
- Our recommended in Dubai
- Welcome to serious or window shoppers...
Faiza-Ifrah's Related Pages
Have you been to United Arab Emirates?Share Your Travels