"The incredible Royal Residence of Bavaria" Top 5 Page for this destination Residenz Tip by Henkster
Residenz, Munich: 86 reviews and 204 photos
Munich's royal palace began as a small castle in the 14th century. The Wittelsbach dukes moved here when the tenements of an expanding Munich encroached upon their Alter Hof. In succeeding centuries the royal residence developed according to the importance, requirements, and interests of its occupants. The Wittelsbachs were deposed in 1918, but their accumulated treasures are on view in several palace museums.
More Reviews (67)
- See All Irish Pubs in Schwabing
- See All One of the best Bavarian restaurants
- See All Beautiful cute house right at...
- See All Big Shopping Malls in Munich
- See All Lehel district
- See All Munich trade fair - the most modern in...
- See All Public transport and Airport -both are...
- See All Christmas Market on Marienplatz
- See All Munich is a sports city
- Traffic is heavy but public transport is...
- cant really say...
- Get your tix in advance
Henkster's Related Pages
Have you been to Munich?Share Your Travels