""La Danse" by Carpeaux *9e*" Top 5 Page for this destination Opéra Garnier Tip by shrimp56
Opéra Garnier, Paris: 5 reviews and 3 photos
The reason you might miss the sculpture by Jean-Baptiste Carpeaux [1827-1875]entitled "La Danse" is that you are either watching the steps or looking up at some of the other amazing decorations on the Opera Garnier facade. The sculpture is, by the way, a reproduction. The original is in Musee D'Orsay!
More Off The Beaten Path in Paris (68)
More Reviews (312)
- See All Attractive and Well-run - *15
- See All Authentic Breton Galettes
- See All Art is Paris -- Paris is Art
- See All Musée Cernuschi: Asian Arts/City of...
- See All Jazz and Wine -- on Ile St. Louis *4e
shrimp56's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels