"Don't expect to travel around quickly..." Top 5 Page for this destination London Warnings Or Dangers Tip by sourbugger
London Warnings and Dangers: 667 reviews and 459 photos
Whilst not on the scale of problems encountered by such cities as Bangkok or Cairo in the recent past, London is always threatening to seize up with its congestion or 'gridlock' as it is known.
Despite the congestion charging scheme, it's still all to easy to find yourself crawling along at a snails' pace in central London.
It was ever thus - just look at this famous painting of London's streets from the early Victorian times.
Always allow plenty of time for any journey that uses the roads. Your much better off on the tube.
More Warnings and Dangers in London (22)
More Reviews (265)
- See All Museum of childhood
- See All Get 7 million pounds for free !
- See All WHAT A BARGAIN !!!
- See All Hampton court 1 : that famous maze.
- See All Who need's illegal drugs ?
- See All A mark of a civilised society
- See All Can we have our Skylon back please ?
- See All Just do as it says on the door.
- See All Fireman Sam Strikes again
- See All Sourbugger's guide to London's...
- See All Another tirade against the wax works...
- Why am I writing this ? I must be sad or...
sourbugger's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels