Restaurant "De drie balken": "As if the owners are related (see last tip)" Ameland Restaurant Tip by Pavlik_NL
Ameland Restaurants: 5 reviews and 6 photos
According to the name one would think a realtion with the "Drie Schalken", but nothing true about that. Just the rhyme that refers to the Amelander weapon and flag (see local custom tips).
Favorite Dish: Tonny de Jong and Joke Gouma do welcome you in their restaurant that serves specialities from Ameland as well as Frysian recepies. Also special dishes for vegetarians.
Address: Maarten Janszenstraat 2
Price Comparison: about average
More Reviews (85)
- See All Ameland, a holiday paradise for everyone
- See All Hollum, so pictoresque and beautiful
- See All Buren, long time ago a ship was wrecked
- See All Sier, the disappeared village of Ameland
- See All THE brown cafe on the island Ameland
Pavlik_NL's Related Pages
Have you been to Ameland?Share Your Travels