"Creation of Norway - exhibit at Maihaugen" Top 5 Page for this destination Lillehammer Things to Do Tip by Saagar
Lillehammer Things to Do: 72 reviews and 111 photos
While the Maihaugen museum is known for its outdoor exhibits, there are also interesting indoor exhibits.
For a newcomer to Norway, the exhibit on Norwegian history may prove to be interesting and useful in understanding this place. Ask for it at the museum entrance.
It is the only of its kind in Norway, and while not exactly spectacular, it is certainly instructional.
Address: DSS Maihaugen
Directions: Take a taxi, a local bus or walk 20 min up from the city centre with instructions from locals and the map from the tourist office.
More Things to Do in Lillehammer (20)
More Reviews (58)
- See All Sjusjøen web camera and ski info
- See All Night itinerary in Lillehammer city...
- Storgaten - the main street pedestrian...
- See All Very popular among motorists and locals
- See All Blåmann for variety and taste
- See All Designer outerwear, fishing and hunting
- See All By ship to/from Lillehammer
- See All The Mesna River in winter
- Lillehammer was always a tourist trap
- Cold in Lillehammer...
- See All Drunks past midnight in more than one...
- See All The "spark"
Saagar's Related Pages
Have you been to Lillehammer?Share Your Travels