Shops in Nes and Hollum: "Souvenirs of an island" Ameland Shopping Tip by Pavlik_NL
Ameland Shopping: 1 reviews and 1 photos
What to buy: What will you take from an island like Ameland? Well, in the first place "shells" of course. Okay, you can find them plenty on the beach, but in the little tourist shops they have wonderful things made from shells.
Furthermore there are items that are related to the seals, as well as souvenirs that have a whale, a dolphine or just a general fish in or on them. Last but not least for the foreign guests. What do you say from wooden shoes in the Amelander colours?
Address: centre villages Nes and Hollum
More Reviews (88)
- See All Ameland, a holiday paradise for everyone
- See All Hollum, so pictoresque and beautiful
- See All Buren, long time ago a ship was wrecked
- See All Sier, the disappeared village of Ameland
- See All THE brown cafe on the island Ameland
- See All Largest restaurant in the centre of Nes
- See All Nothing more romantic then a house in...
- See All Neat and funny gardens
- See All Or maybe you;ld rather go up in the air
- See All The famous mushrooms show you around
Pavlik_NL's Related Pages
Have you been to Ameland?Share Your Travels