Northwall Surf and Souvenir Shop: "Keely's New BodyBoard (Purple of course!)" Top 5 Page for this destination Coffs Harbour Shopping Tip by aussiedoug

Coffs Harbour Shopping: 7 reviews and 5 photos

Doesn't she look pleased!
by aussiedoug

While we were having lunch at the Tide & Pilot I happened to notice, out of the corner of my eye, this purple bodyboard out front of a nearby shop. Now purple is my little angel's favourite colour & I thought she'd like it, but I wanted her to discover it for herself. So...., when the girls started to get a bit bored my wife took them for a little walk & she did indeed discover it herself & rushed back, very excitedly, to tell me all about it.

So what does a doting dad do. Yes sports fans, no prizes for guessing the answer to the $64 question. Yep, go buy it for her. Now hear's the good news! It was2ndhand & only $25 (Australian) so it was indeed my pleasure to buy it for her.

What to buy: As explained above that was our big ticket item. Mind you a brand new one from inside the shop would have set us back well over $300 so I considered it an absolute bargain.

My princess was very good about it & only asked for a little hair accessory which it was also my pleasure to buy for her at much less than $25, a mere 8.95 as a matter of fact.

And for himself what did Dad get. Again you've guessed correctly......... Absolutely nothing!

What to pay: Average prices for souvenirs & postcards

Address: The Jetty, Coffs Harbour
Directions: Almost next door to the Tide and Pilot Brasserie. See my restaurant tip for more specific directions.

The photo show Keely coming out of the surf at Diamond Head the next day looking very pleased with her new bodyboard. Me too!

Phone: 02 6651 6645
Theme: Other

• Written Apr 25, 2004

Comments

aussiedoug

“"We must become the change we want to see." - Mahatma Gandhi”

Have you been to Coffs Harbour?