"More then 100 km biking routes on Ameland" Ameland Transportation Tip by Pavlik_NL
Ameland Transportation: 7 reviews and 8 photos
Ameland has a few beautiful biking routes that have been marked by the Dutch ANWB. These routes show you many of the pretty places as well go along al historical, natural and cultural sites of the island. Ameland is truely a bicycling paradise and with these signs guiding you around it's easy for all. Route booklets are available in the VVV in Nes (Veerdam) as well as the ANWB (contact them out front).
othercontact: and choose "Fietskaart"
More Transportation in Ameland (5)
More Reviews (83)
- See All Ameland, a holiday paradise for everyone
- See All Hollum, so pictoresque and beautiful
- See All Buren, long time ago a ship was wrecked
- See All Sier, the disappeared village of Ameland
- See All THE brown cafe on the island Ameland
Pavlik_NL's Related Pages
Have you been to Ameland?Share Your Travels