Taco Bell: "But he is such a cute puppy" Top 5 Page for this destination Charlotte Restaurant Tip by etfromnc

Charlotte Restaurants: 184 reviews and 94 photos

For the life of me, I cannot understand why this chain is not more popular. Perhaps it is because people really do not want to "think outside of the bun" when they are thinking fast food. It is probably true that no fast food restaurant should be high on our list of favorite places to eat but it seems to me that Taco Bell should be among the healthier fast food places. From Huntersville to Pineville, they are also among the cleanest and they seem to have the most cordial staff. I have eaten at every one in Mecklenburg county at least once and have never found them to be less than beautifully clean. The only time that I have received less than outstanding service was on a Saturday afternoon when a manager let part of his day shift off early because it was a slow day and then got slammed before his evening shift arrived. A bad call? Doubtless! Common? Not at all!

Favorite Dish: Fiesta Taco Salad. I have to have meat at least once a day but I am trying to eat more vegetables. This $3.79 salad has lettuce, tomatoes, and beans plus an invariably crisp taco shell and of course their ground beef. And with their sauces, you can make it as bland or spicey hot as you want it to be.
Personally, I also appreciate that they serve Pepsi products as I prefer those to Coke products.
On the "Satisfaction" rating below, I have never had a "Great Experience" at a fast food restaurant.

Address: All over the place
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Price: less than US$10
Rating: 4
Theme: Fast Food

• Updated Feb 11, 2005

etfromnc Used To Live Here!

“Too blessed to be stressed”

Have you been to Charlotte?