"Osteopathy for Back Pain" London Favorite Tip by Yudhis

London General: 1,877 reviews and 2,513 photos

dave gibson house, osteopathic practice
by Yudhis

Favorite thing: Getting rid of your low back pain, so you can continue enjoy london? if you having a back pain problem just like i did couple days ago (Over Exercising), Is this the first time you have had back pain? (just like me) you should try to see osteopath.

The impact is amazing, three days after the treatment for about half-hour (inc. acupuncture), my back fell much..much better!

I owe this to my good friend from poland whom i meet at starbucks hampstead, Inga (thx so much for the great advice!).

Osteopath are best known for treatment of low back pain, also excellent results when treating neck ache, sport injuries, migraine, headache, etc. see http://www.applesforhealth.com/lowback1.html

You could see my very great/friendly osteopath Dave Gibson at 54 Belsize Avenue London NW3 4AE, Tl 0207 317 8118. The practice is the third floor of his lovely home (you check the picture for guide)

Or you could see the nearest osteopath in your London area http://www.findanosteopath.co.uk

Fondest memory: Because of the treatmet I'm able to continue enjoy my holiday with my lovely wife...

• Updated Apr 23, 2004

“Remember that happiness is a way of travel - not a destination”

Have you been to London?