"Which airlines fly to Kathmandu?" Top 5 Page for this destination Airplane Tip by Saagar
Airplane, Nepal: 69 reviews and 80 photos
I notice that there is some confusion as to which airlines fly to Kathmandu in some other VT tips. It changes all the time, of course, but this is the list by April 2008, with some updates 2010:
1) Silk Air from Singapore thrice weekly.
2) Air Arabia from Sharjah.
3) Bangladesh Biman from Dhaka, three times+ weekly.
4) Indian Airlines from Delhi, up to twice daily; from Varanasi a few times a week; from Patna, ditto; from Kolkatha, daily.
5) Druk Air from Paro (Bhutan) and Delhi twice or thrice weekly.
6) Thai Air from Bangkok daily, twice daily during the high season.
7) Nepal Airlines (NB - much reduced from the past!!!) to/from Delhi, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Osaka.
8) Gulf Air from Abu Dhabi, Muscat and Bharain three-four times weekly.
9) Qatar Airlines from Doha about 10 times weekly.
10) Air China (reformed China South-Western Airlines) from Lhasa 4 times weekly.
11) Royal Brunei (occasionally, and rarely after the demise of the monarchy in Nepal)
12) Pakistan International 3 times weekly from Islamabad.
13) CIA-chartered airlines used to arrive frequently.
14) Sahara Airlines from Delhi (daily).
15) Jet Airways from Delhi (daily). Also from Kolkata, Varanasi and Patna.
16) Yeti Airlines to Delhi, expanding to other cities (daily).
17) China Southern from Guanzhou (2 times weekly).
18) Etihad Airlines from the Emirates (Dubai) thrice weekly.
19) Pukhet Air from Bangkok occasionally.
20) Dragon Air from Hong Kong twice weekly.
21) Korean Airlines from Seoul weekly.
22) GMG from Dhaka 4 times per week.
23) Kingfisher from Delhi daily.
24) Spice from Delhi daily.
25) Fly Dubai from Dubai 3-4 times weekly.
More Transportation in Nepal (20)
More Reviews (87)
- See All ADULTERATED DRINKS AND FOOD
- See All A Room with a View - Dhulikhel
- See All Typical "Nepal activities" on a budget
- See All Nepal is growing good coffee
- See All Short time, high up mountain treks in...
- See All Eateries in Nepal
Saagar's Related Pages
Have you been to Nepal?Share Your Travels