Pondok Indah Mall: "the first of its kind" Top 5 Page for this destination Jakarta Shopping Tip by latte18
Jakarta Shopping: 86 reviews and 79 photos
Opened circa 1992, this is the mall that started the mall revolution in Jakarta. Located in the posh residential neighborhood of Pondok Indah (the Beverly Hills of Jakarta), the mall is not quite trendy nor popular anymore with Jakarta elites. Nevertheless, it is still packed with families especially during weekends and public holidays.
The malls features the first branch of Singapore-based department store, Metro and offers numerous shops, eateries, a cinema, and a food cort. Adjacent to the mall is a popular water park with climbing wall facilities.
Address: Jl. Metro Pondok Indah
Directions: Pondok Indah, South Jakarta
Phone: +62 21 750 6750
More Reviews (50)
- See All food delivery to your doorstep
- See All Nighttime Serenades
- See All Jakarta Fair
- See All airport tax and departure tax
- some pointers on how to get along with...
- See All exercise caution @ intersections
- packing for the tropics
- See All Indonesian luxury
- See All Paintball: experience the battlefield...
- See All The Farmer's Statue
- a myriad of choices!
- bring clean, unused, fresh-from-the-bank...
latte18's Related Pages
Have you been to Jakarta?Share Your Travels