"Hot steam baths in natural pools" Top 5 Page for this destination El Tatio geysers Tip by joernme

Foolish me - No pics of the pools themselves...
by joernme

I don?t remember the name of this magical place, I only believe to know it?s up the road into direction El Tatio geysers. German honeymooners with a car took us with them up the road. We stopped in heavy snowfall in the middle of nowhere, but these two knew their way: We walked left on a small path for a while and then climbed down a steep and deep valley with a little river at the ground. This river hat waters of around 35-40 degrees Celsius ? so perfect tub water. It was going down with a few little falls and pools. We were the only beings around, so quickly took off all our clothes ? it was around 0 degress Celsius?. The snow kept falling on our heads and clothes while we were nakedly enjoying, no loving, this perfect moment. Loving it very much. BTW, if I was on honeymoon up there, I would take nobody?.

The newly-wed took all the pics as she was a professional photographer and promised to send the best shots via mail, but unfortunately I never received them. Anyhow, perfect moments stay in your heart and soul forever, right?

• Written Apr 19, 2004

Comments

joernme

“This is the most exciting planet I've ever been to!”

Have you been to San Pedro de Atacama?