"In snow and sun!" Top 5 Page for this destination Andorra Favorite Tip by matcrazy1
Andorra General: 36 reviews and 32 photos
Favorite thing: When I passed the entry point from France and passed through the highest pass in the Pyreneen Mountains (see my off the beaten path tip) I drove down to the first community in Andorra called Pas de la Casa.
Fondest memory: Sunny views over the surrounding rocky mountains topped with snow caps and bright green valleys far down were fantastic. I was surprised to see so much snow in May. Futher down I amazed bright green steep mountains and narrow valleys covered by green meadows.
More Reviews (15)
- See All Local culture, language and politics
- By wood fire with fantastic steaks!
- Good option for budget skiing fans!
- Skiing in T-shirts!
- Local food and Danish friend
- Tax free shopping?
- Traffic, parking and air pollution
- Poor quality pictures
- Sunglasses, sunblock, photo filters!
- See All Stop in Pas de la Casa
- The highest pass in Pyrenees!
- Only by road or... helicopter :-)
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Andorra?Share Your Travels