"If you have money to burn ..." Top 5 Page for this destination Magnificent Mile/Michigan Avenue Tip by shrimp56
Magnificent Mile/Michigan Avenue, Chicago: 49 reviews and 59 photos
Water Tower Place is a vertical shopping mall that takes it's name from the adjacent Water Tower -- yes the one that survived the Chicago Fire!
The picture shows the fountain inbetween the escalator that takes you up to the shops & restaurants.
The "anchor" stores are Marshall Field's & Lord & Taylor. The Ritz-Carlton Hotel is perched on the upper floors.
Address: 835 North Michigan Avenue
Directions: Between the Chicago River and Oak St.
More Reviews (177)
- See All French-Vietnamese on Rush
- See All A Roaring Season!
- See All Good theatre in the Loop
- See All Don't miss the medieval paintings at...
- See All Stay on the river, but near the...
shrimp56's Related Pages
Have you been to Chicago?Share Your Travels