"From KL to Penang" Top 5 Page for this destination Bus into/out of Penang Tip by kenyneo

Bus into/out of Penang, Penang: 20 reviews and 11 photos

Hey its more convenient to go by coach to Penang basically you have 2 distinct choices
a) buy ticket from Pudu Raya ( there are so many counters selling those tickects , from RM20-25 you can get a Super VIP seat ( 21 seater , make sure you ask that ) - but because of too many counters , you may end up buying tickets at the not to good counter, bus condition might be good or horrible depending on your luck. I had an experience of buying such ticket from Pudu ( my cousin bought for me ...errghh ) where I can practically see cockcroaches walking up and down the window etc etc ...needless to say its horrible plus schedule is always not accurate and you might end up waiting for few hours. The buses will stop at Komtar.

b) buy ticket from Nice / Plusliner company at
Old Train Station ( Stesyen Keretapi Tanah Melayu ) you can either choose NICE bus 21 seater for RM 50 per person inc a small meal and water ) very comfy and departure and arrival is very accurate.

Or Plusliner bus 32 seaters for RM 28 I think , its okay for people of normal height ( no no for me as I am 6ft 1inc so the leg room is not so comfrotable for me , but others should be okay . Its also clean reliable and comfy. Also the drivers all are more reliable and decent. Unlike some who works for some coach company in Pudu . Their driving can shock you out of your shell !! Hehehe. Also touch wood if the coach breaks down another coach will be replaced very soon unlike other companies.They will stop at Marco Polo HOtel ( I personally recommend Nice / Plusliner for a safe reliable and comfortable trip )

see the webpage below and you can check for NICE and Plusliner

WANNA BOOK ONLINE ? Check here

websites
- Plusliner

- Express Consortium

Mode: TO
Type: Bus

• Updated Jul 30, 2004

Comments

kenyneo Used To Live Here!

kenyneo

“Travel and see the world !”

Have you been to Penang?