"Boat trips from the Port of Nice" Top 5 Page for this destination Nice Off The Beaten Path Tip by NiceLife
Nice Off The Beaten Path: 124 reviews and 135 photos
In high season there are several boat trips worth considering - the best are probably the short trip to Monaco, and of course in the other direction, to the glamorous but not easily accessible St Tropez. There are also frequent cruises along the coast, for the less adventurous...
The Boats and ticket office are at Quai Lunel along the port. Expect to pay around 60 euro for the daytrip St Tropez. Its not cheap, but its a great experience, and you can't get easily get to St Tropez any other way as there are no direct buses from Nice and the famous town has no rail connection (The only other practical way is by train to St Raphael and then a direct ferry from the port)
The all-important daytrip boats tend to fill up quickly, so book tickets in advance. They start to leave around nine o'clock, but unless you want to stand for two hours, arrive a lot earlier! In both directions you will be regailed with the captain's commentary on the fabulous history and coastal villas of the rich and famous, and the view from the sea gives you unique access.
More Off The Beaten Path in Nice (35)
More Reviews (154)
- See All New bus tariffs from May 3rd, 2013
- See All Promenades des Anglais (2005) Olivier...
- See All Riviera Road Safety and two wheels
- See All At last - beer at sensible prices - with...
- See All One final "thing to do" - do nothing!
- See All Why shopkeepers are suspicious of you
- See All Temperature around the year in Nice
- See All Well recommended by the many Scots...
- See All Power-assisted para-flying thingumy
- See All Where to see big French and...
- See All Nice Etoile
- See All You came here to get away from this, no?
NiceLife's Related Pages
Have you been to Nice?Share Your Travels