Orkid Ria: "Seafood on the island" Pulau Langkawi Restaurant Tip by backpackerbaby
Pulau Langkawi Restaurants: 196 reviews and 306 photos
As recommended by a local magazine, we had our 4th dinner at Orkid Ria - a seafood restaurant run by Chinese. According to our observation, the restaurant was very popular with tourists, not only Chinese but also foreigners. Some people were waiting for tables when we were having dinner. It's advisable to reserve a table.
Favorite Dish: We ordered:
- tiger prawns in special sauce
- sea cucumber with mixed vegetables
- abalone clams
- fried kankung (vegetables) in Malay style
- Indian fried noodles
- apple juice (green apples!) and orange juice (totally 4 glasses)
All the dishes were yummy esp. the prawn and the noodles. The dinner costed us around RM110.
Address: Pantai Cenang, near Beach Garden Resort
Price Comparison: about average
More Restaurants in Pulau Langkawi (5)
More Reviews (23)
- Mosquito Bites...
- See All The Datai
- See All A Secret Viewing Point near Underwater...
- Night Markets
backpackerbaby's Related Pages
Have you been to Pulau Langkawi?Share Your Travels