"Korea Town in Kawasaki!! Enjoy Yakiniku!!" Kawasaki Things to Do Tip by RoseAmano
Kawasaki Things to Do: 21 reviews and 43 photos
Kawasaki is international city.
So you can find various kind of restaurants.
Especially you can enjoy Korean food.
It is a bit far from Kawasaki st.
You can eat real Korean food and feel the korean mood in this district.
Address: Hama-cho Kawasaki-ku kawasaki city
Directions: Kawasaki station east side.
Bus terminal #10 from #16 Exit
Ride on 'Kawa#22' to 'Mitsui Futo' about 10min. 2?`3???? from Kawasaki st.
or take a taxi.
More Things to Do in Kawasaki (13)
More Reviews (37)
- See All Neighbourhood Pachinko and Game Parlour
- See All Art is an explosion! "Taro Okamoto...
- Typical scene from the West Side of...
- See All Kawasaki X'mas Night
- See All Here is a link (in Japanese) for...
- See All Japanese typcal summer food in Kawasaki
- See All Aqualine Expressway linking Kawasaki and...
- See All Fireworks Festival right in front of you
- The Homeless built settlements at the JR...
- Shortest Escalator in the World
- See All Nouveau Style Shopping, Cinema and Date...
Been to Kawasaki?Share your travels with the world!
RoseAmano's Related Pages
Have you been to Kawasaki?Share Your Travels