"Leadenhall Market" Top 5 Page for this destination Leadenhall Market Tip by sue_stone
Leadenhall Market, London: 12 reviews and 31 photos
Located in the heart of the City of London, Leadenhall Market was originally a meat and fish market, which began back in the 14th Century.
In 1881 the present wrought iron and glass-roofed arcade was built.
Its cobbled walkways and glass roof make it an interesting place to shop and there are also some restaurants and a few wine bars.
A popular place for after work drinks for the City crowd.
Address: Whittington Avenue, London EC3V
Directions: Nearest Tube: Bank and Monument.
To the south of Leadenhall Street between Gracechurch Street and Lime Street
Phone: +44 20 7332 1523
More Reviews (330)
- See All Albion - in Shoreditch
- See All The Champagne Bar in St Pancras...
- See All Grocer on Elgin - in Notting Hill
- See All Guoman Charing Cross (previously the...
- See All Switched on London
- See All Getting to London City Airport
sue_stone's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels