Brisas del Caribe #2: "Cheap and Oh so good in Parkchester" Top 5 Page for this destination Bronx Restaurant Tip by cjg1
Bronx Restaurants: 55 reviews and 89 photos
This is a wonderful place I was shown one day. I love it. The food is very cheap. It is very good. And its much easier than cooking for one's self.
Favorite Dish: I can't really tell you my favorites. I have to admit I liked almost everything I ever ate here. It was all new to me. I had never had food like this. A wonderful VT led event in my life.
Address: 1360 White Plains Road
Price Comparison: least expensive
Phone: 718 892 4906
Price: less than US$10
More Reviews (28)
- See All Incredible Ravioli and Fresh Made Pasta
- See All Holiday Train Exhibit
- See All Watching the Yankees Win from a Luxury...
- See All The "Bronx" Accent
- See All Quick drink on the way home
cjg1's Related Pages
Have you been to Bronx?Share Your Travels