Cherry Tree Inn: "A Reasonably Priced Motel" Top 5 Page for this destination Billings Hotel Tip by KimberlyAnn

Billings Hotels: 29 reviews and 28 photos

A Room In the Cherry Tree Inn
      A Room In the Cherry Tree Inn
      Cherry Tree Inn
      Entrance to the Cherry Tree Inn
      Look For This Sign
    by KimberlyAnn

WARNING! Although this is an older motel, it has always been well kept up, and very clean in appearance. The last few times we were there it looked as though it could use a little maintenance here and there. This I can live with, however, last time we were there, there was hair in the bathtub strainer, and even though the shower curtain was draped back in the position they place the curtain in after cleaning the tub, obviously the housekeeper had not done the required cleaning. This motel is AAA rated, and cleanliness is one of their requirements, if I had been an AAA representative, they could have lost their rating. I will have to reevaluate this motel at a later time. For now, if you are looking for a reasonably priced motel near down town, I would recommend that you use the Riversage Inn that I have evaluated in one of my other tips.

This inn is convenient to Deaconess Hospital, clinic, restaurants and downtown shopping and businesses. The Metra and airport are an easy drive from here. A small continental breakfast is included with the cost of your room. There are 65 units available, 3 with kitchen. The building is two stories with interior hallways. This is an older motel, and in the past year is beginning to show its age. Last time we were there the stopper in our sink was not working correctly, and the hall carpet looked a little faded. Still, it is clean, and generally quiet. The price is right, and I know we will continue to stay here on our overnights in Billings. In 2008 the price for two was $67 with taxes.

Unique Qualities: A small exercise room and sauna are available for guests, and outside plugs are offered for visitors so they may plug their cars in during the winter. If you are a AAA member you may receive a AAA discount.

Address: 823 North Broadway
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: I-90 exit 450, drive 2 miles north on 27th St., just west on 9th Ave, opposite Deaconess Hospital.
othercontact: (800) 237-5882
Phone: 9406) 252-5603
Theme: Inn

• Updated Apr 11, 2012

KimberlyAnn Visits Here Frequently!

“Respect all living things, accept man's differences.”

Have you been to Billings?