Steakhouse At The Grand Canyon: "Just keep driving." Steakhouse At The Grand Canyon Tip by Leslieb66

This place is on Hwy 64 after you leave the park and on the way to Williams. I am happy to say that I did not leave my money at this restaurant. The owner of the place, Regina I later found out, does not know the meaning of customer service. After waiting to hear my number called for a table, I nicely asked her what happened to number 8 (my number) because she was on number 17. She proceeded to attack me for not hearing my number and then when I said that we'd leave, she practically shoved my 16 year old little sister and me out the door! I have NEVER been kicked out of an establishment in my life! I am 38 and a reasonable person. I wasn't drinking at all. We then went to the Tusayan Cafe and the owner there told us that Regina is nasty to everyone in town as well as many of the "guests" of her restaurant. He also said that the food there is not that good anyway. His place is more diner/cafe style and we had a wonderful waiter and our burgers were excellent. Go there instead!

Address: State Route 64
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: South Rim
Phone: (928) 638-2278
Price: US$21-30
Rating: 1
Theme: Steakhouse

• Written Apr 10, 2004

Comments

Leslieb66

“Just Go!”

Have you been to Grand Canyon?