"DVD Seller near Yongsan Electronics Market" Top 5 Page for this destination Other Stuff Tip by jburron
Other Stuff, Seoul: 15 reviews and 15 photos
Ok, it happened...maybe. Last night bought a few DVDs with a friend from a seller on the side of the road. He was previewing some of the disks and chatting us up to buy something, but the ones I bought we did not preview. Got back to my PC, put the DVD in the slot...nothing. One of them has the 'grooves' that a recording would leave, the other was pure as the driven snow...both had nothing on them (according to the D: drive directory). Still have to check them out on an actual DVD player, but I don't hold out much hope...
Unique Suggestions: There is a lesson here: preview every DVD you buy, just to be sure you're overpaying for a blank disk (which you can get for a couple of won inside the market area).
Fun Alternatives: Download from the net...it's free and easy (but takes time and may have viruses) but at least you don't pay to get nothing.
More Tourist Traps in Seoul (1)
More Reviews (130)
- See All You May Be Late For Your Meeting
- See All Buxom Ladies Take Note
- See All Another Live Octopus Place
- See All Buying a Custom Suit (In Itaewon)
- See All Drop Some Bombs!
- See All Seoul: The City of Protests
- See All Charge Your Phone Anywhere (Almost)
- See All Sucky Singing Room in Yeouido
- See All Good Price, unreal TV
- See All Lots of Bikes for Rent
- Hong-Ik University Flea/Free Market
- Achasan = Missed Chance Mountain?
jburron's Related Pages
Have you been to Seoul?Share Your Travels