"A Famous/Infamous Place Gets Updated" History - World War II Tip by grishaV1
History - World War II, Berlin: 80 reviews and 244 photos
Remember where the book burning took place in 1933? It was at Bebelplatz on Unter den Linden across from the university of Humboldt. Before you might have seen my tip that showed a foto of the monument plaque that told the story of when and how that, that pic was taken in early 2003. This pic was taken in January 2004 and you see its under construction. Building is taking place for a new museum on the site. The monument plaques were lifted and will be replaced at a later date.
Address: Unter den Linden, Berlin-Mitte
Directions: S-Bahn: Unter den Linden, Bus 100
More Things to Do in Berlin (16)
More Reviews (49)
- See All Flying From Berlin To Other Locations
- See All Agression Level Differences
- If Your Looking For A Place To Swim
- See All Yet Another Italian Restaurant But...
- See All All Around the City on Weekends You Will...
grishaV1's Related Pages
Have you been to Berlin?Share Your Travels