Mercury Drug Store: "Leading Drugstore in the Philippines" Top 5 Page for this destination Manila Shopping Tip by shintarojon
Manila Shopping: 105 reviews and 201 photos
Mercury Drug is the leading drugstore in the Philippines. All medicines are guaranteed new! You can almost buy any medicine you need and you can almost see this chain of stores everywhere in the Philippines with a round a clock service. It is also cheaper compared to other drugstores.
What to pay: (last date visited - June 15, 2006)
1. schick razor (4 pcs) -64.25 pesos
2. toothbrush - 33.00 pesos
3. ice green tea - 15.50 pesos
total amount - 112.75 pesos (12% vat included)
1) Ascof Tablet (600 mg; for cough) -PhP 3.50/tablet
2) Neozep Tablet (for colds) - PhP 3.40
Address: 2414 Rizal Avenue, Sta. Cruz Manila 1003
More Reviews (27)
- See All Japanese Food
- See All Manila - Tokyo via Egypt Air
- Hair Coloring, Cutting, Protein...
- See All Medicines...
shintarojon's Related Pages
Have you been to Manila?Share Your Travels