"Bibliotheca Wittockiana (Book Bending Art - WSP)" Top 5 Page for this destination Museums Tip by Norali
Museums, Brussels: 24 reviews and 25 photos
A museum that is dedicated to the Art of bending books. Quite interesting. It has some international collection in bended books; displays histories of bending techniques and uses of materials. Lately, the gathering efforts have been stressed on Belgian works.
A discovery of forgotten discipline. Amazing use of materials, that, unexpectedly, gives room to innovation.
The picture will come but this one is a picture of nearby park: Parc de Woluwe (5 minutes walk to reach the park).
21 rue du Bemel - 1150 Bruxelles
Rue du Bemel passes through the park
From center, take a tub (Stockel direction), step down at Montgomery station. Take tram 39 or 44. Step down at 4th station "Chien vert". OR, by bus 36 if you take it at Schuman station area.
Phone: 02 - 770 53 33
More Off The Beaten Path in Brussels (20)
More Reviews (125)
- See All Shoes, girls ! and bags ! and shoes! and...
- See All For a best Maghrebin treat
- See All There was Mojito, then Non-Alcohol...
- See All When you are at it, go browsing the fish...
- See All Manneke, Jeanneke, Zinneke: the Brussels...
- See All Brussels Card, especially for museum...
- See All Minimize the risk !
- See All Centrally located one
- See All This is Brussels: Manège d' Andrea for...
- Biking in Brussels streets
- Specific gear for rainy Brussels (and...
- Restaurants in Ilot sacre area
Norali's Related Pages
Have you been to Brussels?Share Your Travels