"Musée du Tram Bruxellois (Woluwe-St-Pierre)" Top 5 Page for this destination Museums Tip by Norali
Museums, Brussels: 24 reviews and 25 photos
My commune has two quite OTBP museums. This Musée du tram (Tram Museum of Brussels) is the second I wanted to talk about, the first being the Book Binding museum in Bibliotheca Wittockiana.
The tram museum is a working museum with not only old trams but also old busses.
Open from 1.30pm to 7pm on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays from the first weekend of April until the first weekend of October.
For more, see hereafter website http://www.mtub.be/
When in, choose your language (English included).
Also, check hereafter website to see images of those old models of trams and busses. When in, you can see other pics (click on thumbnails on the left). http://users.skynet.be/mtub/Fr/GalerietramshistoFr.html
It's a shame that I live 5 minutes from the museums (both Wittockiana and Musée du tram) but never vitied them. The museums in the center appealed me more. One day.. one day, maybe :) However, those museums are more OTBP ones. A real running off for both kids and lesser kids :)
364 Avenue de Tervuren, near Mellaerts pond.
Take Metroline 1B (dir. Stockel). Step down at Metro M station Montgomery. There, take Tram 39 (dir. Ban Eik) or 44 (dir. Tervuren) from their terminus. Step down at 6th stop ?Depot de Woluwe/Woluwe Remise?. Tram museum is just at your left.
firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
More Off The Beaten Path in Brussels (20)
More Reviews (125)
- See All Shoes, girls ! and bags ! and shoes! and...
- See All For a best Maghrebin treat
- See All There was Mojito, then Non-Alcohol...
- See All When you are at it, go browsing the fish...
- See All Manneke, Jeanneke, Zinneke: the Brussels...
- See All Brussels Card, especially for museum...
- See All Minimize the risk !
- See All Centrally located one
- See All This is Brussels: Manège d' Andrea for...
- Biking in Brussels streets
- Specific gear for rainy Brussels (and...
- Restaurants in Ilot sacre area
Norali's Related Pages
Have you been to Brussels?Share Your Travels