"Museum at Agecroft Hall" Top 5 Page for this destination Museum at Agecroft Hall Tip by b1bob
Museum at Agecroft Hall, Richmond: 1 reviews and 1 photos
Because the ladies at the museum were so nice, I almost hate to classify this as a tourist trap. After the tour was over, I wanted to buy me a booklet on Agecroft Hall which goes more in depth than the free brochures at the place where you buy your tickets. It took 5 minutes to track down the lady who had the key to open up the gift shop. The book only came to $2.61 (including state sales tax), and I hated putting those nice elderly ladies to that much trouble for a purchase that small. The book had all the information I needed, but the gift shop was simply inconvenient. Most museums make their gift shops a little too convenient in their strategic placement near the exit.
More Reviews (243)
- See All Fresh Burgers, BBQ, Hot Dogs, and Shakes
- See All West End Antique Mall
- See All Old Mechanics and Merchants Bank...
- See All View from Jefferson Park
- See All "Qué Pasa" Festival
- See All University of Richmond (or U of R)
b1bob's Related Pages
Have you been to Richmond?Share Your Travels