"National Library Scotland (Free)" Top 5 Page for this destination Old Town Tip by scotlandscotour
Old Town, Edinburgh: 14 reviews and 23 photos
Just by the National Museum (both free) and a minutes walk off the Royal Mile. Turn off the Royal Mile by the Paliament buildings (current ones not the construction site!) along "George IV Bridge". My photo shows the view looking back towards the Royal Mile, with the National Museum hiding behind a bus. The library is further along on the right hand side.
Opening Days/Times: Exhibition Opening Hours: 1000 - 1700
(Festival Opening Hours): 1000 - 2000
Saturdays: 1000 - 1700
Sundays : 1400 - 1700
STB Award: *** Attraction
Address: George IV Bridge
Tel: 0131 226 4531
Fax: 0131 622 4803
Phone: 0044 131 226 4531
More Off The Beaten Path in Edinburgh (12)
More Reviews (55)
- See All Megabus Fails To Show Up
- See All Obscure Shops On Cobbled Streets - My...
- See All Small, Elite, Exclusive, Backpackers -...
- Edinburgh Accommodation During Festival...
- See All Good Food in a Nice Bar - Good Eating...
scotlandscotour's Related Pages
Have you been to Edinburgh?Share Your Travels