Cold Stone Creamery: "We all scream for ice cream" Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Restaurant Tip by b1bob

United States of America Restaurants: 341 reviews and 660 photos

Cold Stone Creamery: Concord, NC
by b1bob

Based in Scottsdale, Arizona, Cold Stone is a nationwide chain of gourmet ice cream stores. Every ice cream creation is made to order for each customer by blending in mix-ins on a frozen granite stone. They are all over the country. The nearest one to me is at the (snooty) Short Pump Town Centre. However, my first go of Cold Stone was at Concord Mills Mall, just north of Charlotte.

Favorite Dish: Mark had some white chocolate ice cream with caramel swirls. I had a simple raspberry sherbet in a waffle cone, not because I felt the need to snack light or somehow deny myself, but because I have loved it since I was a little nipper. At this location on that day, the lady behind the counter seemed a bit pushy. The ice cream was as good as one could get raspberry sherbet.

Price Comparison: least expensive
Directions: All over the country. I can vouch for the ones in Concord, NC ad Glen Allen, VA.
Price: less than US$10
Rating: 3
Theme: Ice Cream

• Updated Jul 7, 2006

Have you been to United States of America?