The Langley: "Retro Bar and Restaurant" Top 5 Page for this destination London Nightlife Tip by sue_stone
London Nightlife: 1,242 reviews and 1,310 photos
The Langley is a retro-styled basement bar and restaurant located near Covent Garden.
Get there early to take advantage of happy hour and two for one cocktails (5-7pm every day).
We had a delicious dinner there, washed down with a few drinks.
It is a great atmosphere for a celebration, the music is groovy and the staff are cute!
Dress Code: dress to impress
Address: 5 Langley Street, London, WC2H 9SA
Directions: Nearest Tube: Covent Garden - about 1 minute walk
Phone: 020 7836 5005
Theme: Eating and Drinking
More Reviews (343)
- See All Albion - in Shoreditch
- See All Grocer on Elgin - in Notting Hill
- See All Museum of Brands, Packaging &...
- See All Guoman Charing Cross (previously the...
- See All Switched on London
- See All Getting to London City Airport
sue_stone's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels