Ed's Easy Diner: "American 50's Fry Up - Central & West London" Top 5 Page for this destination Ed's Easy Diner Tip by sue_stone
Ed's Easy Diner, London: 5 reviews and 11 photos
Ed's is a chain of American style 50's diners, with red shiny stools and juke boxes and milkshakes.
We stopped by the Chelsea branch one day for a big Ed's fry up - delicious!
There is the usual range of breakfast, pancakes and huge burgers etc.
There are 4 branches in London - Chelsea, and 3 in the West End.
Favorite Dish: The full breakfast is fantastic.....it will last you for most of the day....
They also do a mean milkshake - so put a dime in the juke box, pull up a stool and slurp!
Address: 362 King's Road, London, SW3 5UZ
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: Nearest Tube: Sloane Square
For details of other branches, check the website
Phone: 020 7352 1956
More Reviews (149)
- See All The Champagne Bar in St Pancras...
- See All Grocer on Elgin - in Notting Hill
- See All Museum of Brands, Packaging &...
- See All Guoman Charing Cross (previously the...
- See All Switched on London
- See All Getting to London City Airport
sue_stone's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels