Mamma Mia!: "West End Theatre must see" Top 5 Page for this destination London Nightlife Tip by sue_stone
London Nightlife: 1,242 reviews and 1,310 photos
All you Abba fans out there - if you haven't seen it yet, get you butt down to the Prince of Wales Theatre and see the fabulous Mamma Mia!
It is a feel good show with plenty of singing and dancing and all your old favourite Abba songs. It is impossible not to sing along.
Even if you are not a huge fan you can't help but enjoy the show. Alex took me along for my birthday one year and even he enjoyed it.
Dress Code: 70's wrap-around skirts are optional
Address: Prince of Wales Theatre, Coventry Street, London
Directions: Nearest Tube: Piccadilly Circus or Leicester Square
Phone: 0870 850 0393
More Reviews (343)
- See All Albion - in Shoreditch
- See All Grocer on Elgin - in Notting Hill
- See All Museum of Brands, Packaging &...
- See All Guoman Charing Cross (previously the...
- See All Switched on London
- See All Getting to London City Airport
sue_stone's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels