"Uk's Largest Museum" Top 5 Page for this destination British Museum Tip by sue_stone
British Museum, London: 315 reviews and 577 photos
The British Museum is the largest museum in the UK and one of the oldest museums in the world.
I read that it is the most visited attraction in London!
It is free to get in, so if the crowds get too much, or your feet get sore, then you can always visit again and again.
The egyptian section - with mummies on display is really interesting.
There is a nice cafe too if you need a caffeine injection.
Address: Great Russell Street, WC1
Directions: Nearest Tube: Tottenham Court Road or Russell Square
Phone: 020 7636 1555
More Reviews (330)
- See All Albion - in Shoreditch
- See All The Champagne Bar in St Pancras...
- See All Grocer on Elgin - in Notting Hill
- See All Guoman Charing Cross (previously the...
- See All Switched on London
- See All Getting to London City Airport
sue_stone's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels