Borscht n' Tears: "Russian Fun - near Knightsbridge" Top 5 Page for this destination Borshtch N Tears Tip by sue_stone
Borshtch N Tears, London: 1 reviews and 1 photos
Borscht n' Tears is a crazy Russian restaurant.
The decor is red velvet oppulence, the food is delicious and decadent, and tastes even better washed down with a shot or three of vodka!!!
The real treat of this place is the live Russian music! Great fun to clap along with.....with another vodka!
We had such a fun night here with friends - highly recommended!
Favorite Dish: Start off with some pelimini (type of meat filled dumpling), and some vodka.
For mains try the Chicken Kiev or Stroganoff....and vodka!
Oh, and a bit more vodka!
Address: 46 Beauchamp Place, London, SW3 1NX
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: Nearest Tube: Knightsbridge and South Kensington
Phone: 020 7584 9911
More Reviews (149)
- See All The Champagne Bar in St Pancras...
- See All Grocer on Elgin - in Notting Hill
- See All Museum of Brands, Packaging &...
- See All Guoman Charing Cross (previously the...
- See All Switched on London
- See All Getting to London City Airport
sue_stone's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels