Fortnum & Mason: "Posh Afternoon Tea at Fortnum & Mason" Top 5 Page for this destination The Diamond Jubilee Tea Salon Tip by sue_stone
The Diamond Jubilee Tea Salon, London: 2 reviews and 3 photos
If you need a break from your west end shopping trip, why not have afternoon tea on the 4th floor of the Fortnum & Mason department store.
Afternoon Tea is available from 3.00pm until 5.30pm Monday to Saturday.
Just make sure you leave your diet at home...
Favorite Dish: Order the traditional afternoon tea, which includes all the tea you can drink, plus a 3 tiered selection of sandwiches, cakes and scones.
Address: 181 Piccadilly, London, W1A 1ER
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Nearest Tube: Green Park or Piccadilly Circus
Phone: 020 7734 8040
More Reviews (149)
- See All The Champagne Bar in St Pancras...
- See All Grocer on Elgin - in Notting Hill
- See All Museum of Brands, Packaging &...
- See All Guoman Charing Cross (previously the...
- See All Switched on London
- See All Getting to London City Airport
sue_stone's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels