"The London Eye" Top 5 Page for this destination Coca-Cola London Eye Tip by sue_stone
Coca-Cola London Eye, London: 354 reviews and 580 photos
The London Eye is a huge "ferris wheel" type attraction situated on South Bank alongside the River Thames.
You travel inside a large capsule, which takes up to 25 people.
A ride lasts approx. 30minutes and offers amazing views across London.
You can hire a private capsule (for an additional cost) if you have a special occasion.
We went on a "flight" at sunset and it was fabulous!!
Address: Westminster Bridge Rd., South Bank, London SE1 7PB
Directions: located on South Bank, just off Westminster Bridge.
Nearest Tube: Westminster or Waterloo
Phone: 0870 5000 600
More Reviews (330)
- See All Albion - in Shoreditch
- See All The Champagne Bar in St Pancras...
- See All Grocer on Elgin - in Notting Hill
- See All Guoman Charing Cross (previously the...
- See All Switched on London
- See All Getting to London City Airport
sue_stone's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels